Enigma's alarm and video alerts are fed to clustered servers located within the secure data area of the control room. All alerts are presented in real time to operators for immediate processing and in accordance with pre-determined escalation procedures, as agreed with the relevant client.
Enigma works with each client to agree an escalation procedure for every conceivable event, from natural disasters through to false alarms. If an incident is detected, discretion is passed to the control room supervisor while the client is contacted.
Escalation steps could include the following:
- Audio challenge of persons present on site
- Verification of authorisation for client staff or invitees with client directly
- Dispatch police, fire or ambulance to site
- Dispatch maintenance services
- Dispatch emergency security guards to site
- Client notification.