Enigma complies with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and is committed to driving out acts of Modern Day Slavery or Human Trafficking within its own business and that from within its supply chain.
Enigma opts to publish details of the steps our organisation takes; the Act does not prescribe the information that must be included in our statement, because the Act does not require organisations to take particular steps and also because the Government wants organisations to be completely transparent about what they actually do.
The information we include in our statement is:
- Our structure, the nature of our business and details about our supply chains
- Our policies relating to slavery and human trafficking;
- Our due diligence processes relating to slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains;
- The parts of our business and supply chains where there is a risk of slavery or human trafficking taking place, and the steps we have taken to assess and manage that risk;
- Our effectiveness in ensuring that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in our business or supply chains, measured against such performance indicators as we consider appropriate; and
- The training about slavery and human trafficking available to our staff.
Download our full Modern Slavery Statement here.